Monday, May 16, 2011

LIBERATE - 06 DEMO CD-R

(My scanner is out of order at the moment. Once it's back up, I'll upload the actual cover of the CD)

Today, I managed to find a cool little demo from 2006 in my roommates music box. It was none other than LA's own Liberate. These guys play some seriously fast and thrashy hardcore, along the lines of Los Crudos and Charles Bronson (that's a pretty accurate description actually). I seen them a play a couple of shows back in the day, particularly with bands like Hit Me Back and Venganza, and they always ripped it up. I don't know too much more about this band, but I do know they also released a 7 inch. You can check out that record here.

Here's the link for this demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbr77bt9cn2lw2z

Ough!

No comments:

Post a Comment