Monday, May 2, 2011

SUICIDE MONDAYS - JOY DIVISION


It's been about 2 weeks since I've posted anything on the blog. I've been super busy with work, the band, and daily life in general. Anyways, this might look like cheating since I've already posted up Warsaw (and that's technically the same band), but Joy Division is just too good to skip! Their "ideal for living" ep was their debut ep, and it has a considerably more punk sound than their later stuff that they are more known for. You might actually recognize these songs from the Warsaw album I've already uploaded, but these have a more tight sound. I've also included their debut lp "Unknown Pleasures" and the single "Love will tear us Apart" (which was released after Ian Curtis hung himself). All great stuff and definitely fun to listen to. Enjoy!

(The link was removed due to copyright. GODAMMIT!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment