Monday, February 2, 2015

EXTERMINACION - 2011 DEMO



I got this tape from el rey de ratas himself, Rafa, in a trade a while back. It came along with a bunch of other cool tapes such as the AVICHINES demo and a really cool mix tape that has nothing but great punk hits from South America (if you want to download that mix tape, you can get it here). EXTERMINACION play blown out, nasty hardcore, and it is fuckin killer! I don't know too much about the band, but from what I've gathered, they are from Colombia and as far as I know this is their only release and it came out in 2011. That kind of sucks because that was 4 years ago, and as I know, a lot of things can (and do) change in such a short amount of time. I really hope this band is still together and has more releases that just haven't made it into my hands yet.

I ripped these recordings from my tape, but I was unable to break up the tracks. Either way, the songs start right away, so it's not too bad.

Download the demo here




No comments:

Post a Comment